please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Packaging Technicians and Material Handlers for the Middletown, OH area. Starting wage is $20 per hour, plus full benefits, etc. Average annual pay for this role is $65K per year with OT. This shift would be from 5pm to 5am. There is a shift differential of $.35 per hour for night shift and $3.00 per hour for weekend night shift. This role tops out at $26 per hour and you can work your way up to that $ amount.
JOB SUMMARY: Secures, packages, and warehouses slit coils (mults) to order and customer specifications. Maintains packaging supplies, removes and disposes of scrap, and weighs and logs order in computer.
PRIMARY DUTIES (ESSENTIAL):
- Secures slit coils (mults) with banding, palletize/rack slit coils, and warehouse per customer specifications.
- Weigh slit coil order and release for shipment.
- Log order into computer.
- Maintain packaging supplies.
- Remove scrap from line, operate baler, and dump hoppers as needed throughout the work day.
- Load coil onto unwind mandrel using cart (this is an automated process).
- Operate overhead crane and/or forklift to move material.
- Ensure spec tag is properly signed off.
- Ensure equipment and storage area is clean for dry set up material runs.
- Safe and orderly storage of finished material.
- Properly identify material after processing with labels according to Processed Material Inspection Procedure.
- Assist with line changeovers.