Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will be responsible for inspecting, labeling and banding products for shipment. Utilize warehouse equipment for moving and stacking inventory. You will locate and move all inventory to appropriate locations within the warehouse setting. You will work within a team atmosphere to help ensure the warehouse is clean, organized and all products are free of defects.
- The parent company is one of the industry’s leading manufacturers and distributors of mouldings, stair parts, doors, and specialty building products and has an aggressive growth plan targeting $1 billion through internal growth and acquisitions
- This is one of six divisions that has grown into one of the largest millwork distribution and manufacturing companies in the United States
- They are a nationwide organization and are positioned for continued expansion
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- PPO and HDHP Medical insurance coverage
- Dental & Vision & Life insurance coverage
- Vision insurance coverage
- Health Savings account
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Short- & Long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts (health care and dependent care)
- Employee Assistance program
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) savings plan with 100% vesting upon participation
For More Information, Contact Chantelle Pestana at (603) 725-4055 Chantelle@snapdragonassociates.com
- Close to a small local airport – Manchester Regional Airport
- One hour to Boston, Mountain Skiing, and the ocean.
- Great region for those who enjoy the outdoors – close to fishing, skiing, hiking and more!