The Material Controls Supervisor will be responsible for the direct supervision of hourly employees and working leaders. Keeps final assembly and back shops supplied with raw material. Maintains inventory accuracy and inventory levels.
This position will be located in Montgomery, AL.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for the quantity and quality of work of the assigned group and coordinating work with other sections or production departments for the purpose of efficient operation.
- Plan and supervises the work within the assigned group and effecting improved methods and procedures for greater efficiency and reducing costs.
- Provides the proper induction, instruction and training of employees and maintaining an adequate and well-trained work force.
- Responsible for meeting all schedules established for the assigned section or department.
- Observe, protect, improve and maintain the quality of the materials during the assortment, shipment, transport and delivery to the points of final use.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels of raw materials, components and sub-assemblies that support daily production requirements.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Must have a BS degree with at least three years supervising materials, warehousing, and inventory control.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
HOW TO STAND OUT
Click here to apply online
- Working knowledge with MTMS.
- Scheduling experience a plus.