Master Scheduler/Production Planner - North GA
Create a Master Production Schedule for all internal operations based on Material availability and capacity planning for a fixed period of time. Provide completion dates on new customer orders based on the same criteria (material availability and available capacity)
- Create and maintain a master production schedule
- Use capacity planning module to determine manufacturing lead time for all new customer orders.
- Schedule the manufacturing floor in a continuous flow based on forecasted demand as well as customer orders and minimum balances.
- Communicate the upcoming schedule with the manufacturing team, identifying all capacity constraints and work to resolve issues before negatively impacting the delivery schedule.
- Monitor manufacturing quantities to insure they are in line with the shop order.
- Confirm schedule dates with the Customer Service Representative and the sales team.
- Track and report manufacturing attainment by work center.
- Track open shop orders on the manufacturing floor and work with the department managers to insure they are completed and closed in a timely manner.
- Sole responsibility for the creation, distribution, and integrity of the master production schedule.
- Participate in a SIOP process along with the sales team and the finance team to model future demand for operational planning, metal purchasing, and manpower requirements.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with department managers, procurement, co-workers, the sales team, and management.
- Confident – ability to hold strong in the face of adversity.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- A bachelor's degree in business management or a similar degree.
- 5 years’ experience in production planning and master scheduling.
- Professional certification by the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) a plus or willingness to pursue APICS certification.
- Ability to analyze situations and react in a timely manner necessary.
Base salary 50k-60k plus Benefits.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate considerationClick here to apply online