Launch your career with the Company, a technology leader in electrolytic, thermoelectric, custom battery design & manufacturing, and fuel cell systems. We offer innovative solutions and proven technologies for global space, energy, military, and aviation customers.
Teledyne is looking for an organized and efficient Master Scheduler with excellent attention to detail who can communicate effectively in a manufacturing environment with Program Management, Manufacturing, and Vendors for several of our innovative energy programs. We offer exciting opportunities for energetic, self-motivated individuals seeking an extraordinary new career.
What We Offer:
- Exciting opportunity to grow your career.
- Competitive Salaries.
- An employee-focused culture.
- Flexible schedules that support work/life balance.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
- 401k with match.
- Stock purchasing options.
- Employee Wellness Stipend.
- Tuition reimbursement and opportunities to upskill.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with multiple departments to understand business requirements, identify risks, and manage critical paths.
- Develop Master Schedule for making items.
- Evaluate suppliers by considering the price, quality, lead times, and other criteria.
- Negotiate, obtain final quotes, and create detailed purchase requisitions for goods, materials, and services.
- Schedule manufacturing orders and release as components become available.
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Engineering, and Purchasing to support internal and external customer requirements proactively.
- Ensure planning and scheduling processes adhere to Teledyne’s AS9001 certification.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum three years of Planning / Scheduling experience in a Manufacturing environment and a High School Diploma.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office products, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Proficiency with ERP systems, especially Item Masters, Bills of Materials, Inventory Management, Manufacturing Orders, and Revision Control.
- Attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
Click here to apply online