Viewing Job - Master Scheduler [EB-5797723731]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Release production schedules and print production paperwork and labels
- Utilize capacity planner to create daily production schedules
- Back up Customer Service Department as necessary to meet customer demand
- Work with engineers to ensure proper movement of specialty glass orders through the system to suppliers
- Develop and maintain strong communication and relationship channels with plant employees and supervisors
- Suggest and implement improvements for any or all of the above-mentioned processes and activities, understand the reasoning behind our processes and be proactive when new efficiencies are needed.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and discussions regarding process improvements.
- Regularly communicate effectively and professionally, using the telephone and in person. As a process expert, the ability to persuade, negotiate and influence others is critically important.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and ability to focus.
- Work efficiently in an environment that requires considerable independent judgment in developing approaches and techniques and/or making decisions.
- Take individual initiative in planning and performing work each day
- Make appropriate decisions that impact multiple function or multiple large units.
- Sit for long periods of time. Occasional visits to the production floor. Minimal lifting required. Bend and reach activities required daily when printing paperwork needed for the shop floor.
ented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D06
- Associates’ or Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
- years customer service experience in a similar environment required
- prior experience in manufacturing or construction environment preferred