endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Position Summary: The Master Production Scheduler is responsible for developing the master production plan to satisfy customer demand while carrying minimum effective inventory. The qualified individual will be responsible for providing the plant with a production plan consistent with the plant capacity and sales forecast
Key Responsibilities: The candidate will have responsibility for the following in addition to ad-hoc assignments as needed.
- Work closely with the production team and area management to monitor production capacity and lead times to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Work with shop management to coordinate shop capacity to ensure production schedule is kept on track.
- Participate in forecasting activities to ensure the flow of key components is enough quantities to keep production running at an efficient level.
- Maintain database for all critical path inventory in stock and on order.
- Assign available inventory to new customers orders.
- Work with purchasing to expedite delivery of material to meet production schedule
- Work with logistics team to establish transportation route and timing of finished products.
- Work with Sales team to establish of customer supplied goods (Truck Chassis).
- Provide updates to sales team when production milestones are reached or are in jeopardy of needing to be altered.
- Assist sales team during quoting process by providing accurate lead times for potential new orders including equipment availability and available production capacity
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations. Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Business education preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant manufacturing experience
- Experience with planning/scheduling in a manufacturing environment
- ERP software experience.
- APICS/ CPIM certification preferred
- 3-5 years of experience scheduling a job shop, production facility
- The ability to work with diverse groups including customers, sales, engineers, procurement and production
- Experience in the truck equipment industry is also desirable but not required
- Fast learner, strong organizational skills, and time management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project)
- Must have the ability to think outside of the box to solve scheduling issues as they arise.
- Must be energetic and positive
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.