Master Mechanic (A-Tech)
Master Mechanic - Springfield, SC
Immediately hiring! We’re looking for responsible, detailed people who have mastered their automotive repair careers! Whether you have worked in an auto garage or car dealership, join our family-friendly Our Client enterprise!
What You’ll Do:
You’ll perform standard and complex repairs, including warranty, on a wide variety of auto makes and models with no technical supervision, including the diagnosis and repair of engines, transmissions, exhaust, brakes, electrical, air conditioning, and computer systems. You may also be a technical expert to other lower-level technicians in the shop.
Perks You’ll Get:
- • Bi-weekly Pay
- • On-the-job training in our vehicle makes and models
- • Paid time off
- • Medical, Dental, and Other Insurance
- • Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- • Retirement benefits (401k)
What We’re Looking For:
- • High school diploma or equivalent
- • Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- • Minimum three years of auto repair experience, 3 ASE (ability to obtain two more ASE in the first year)
- • Willingness to work in a mechanical shop with the moderate or loud noise level
- • Must possess all tools required for auto repair and maintenance
- • Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- • Flexibility to work all shifts
Previous OEM experience is a bonus!
Salary: $29hr + DOE
Who We Are?
Our Client is a leading provider of mobility options with multiple brands. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities within our growing enterprise.
The fine print:
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires lifting 50 pounds, continuously standing, walking, sitting, kneeling frequently, and entering and exiting vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment describing this position's general nature and level. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Our Client
Click here to apply online