Marketing and Communications Manager—Great Southeast Location
A global leader in laboratory instrumentation and chemical solutions is looking for a Marketing and Communication Manager/Director (DOE) to join their team. They are a growth organization, with committed leadership, located in a vibrant Southeast location.
- 5+ years of industry experience in a marketing role
- BS in a science related field with experience in marketing or a BA in marketing, business or communications with experience in a related science industry
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to think both critically and creatively
- Engaging and collaborative attitude
- Experienced in leadership and management
- Strong writing proficiency
- Strategically and tactically support the company through the development of marketing programs
- Focus on the objectives of building a cohesive messaging and market positioning strategy reflective of an industry leader
- Consistently generate new high-quality marketing and sales leads
- Operate as a key point of contact for internal teams, cross-functional teams within sales, operations and the larger organization
- Provide oversight to creative and online functions
This position offers a competitive salary, great benefits, relocation (if needed) & career growth. If interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific opportunity with a great company!
Keywords: Manager, marketing, marketing strategies, messaging, campaigns, design, video, digital, social media, promotions, marketing communications, website, sponsorships, tradeshow, planning, marketing strategy, writing