Our client is looking for a Marketing & Events Coordinator. This position will report to the Director of Marketing Communications and work with the marketing team to promote and communicate a strong brand value of the overall organization and all sub-brands across industry trade shows and sales channel events.
- Maintain list and evaluate all national and regional industry trade shows to ensure proper alignment with the sales team for maximum exposure to the industry while considering budgets and personnel resources
- Coordinate and manage the internal process and external vendors in the design, review and production of trade show exhibits, stands and POP displays to ensure meeting objectives
- Manage event, association and vendor costs to ensure meeting and maximizing annual budgets in-line with department and organizational budgets
- Work cross functionally with the marketing and sales team leads to identify, develop and implement solutions to enhance communication with potential customers via Pardot with pre-event invitations, post-event lead follow-ups with reporting to management
- Coordinate and plan corporate and regional sales meeting for each business unit (source locations, operate against established budget, coordinate resources and materials as needed)
- Contribute to sales team success while at trade shows to manage work schedules, manage external vendor set up and tear down on show floor as well as shipments of booth properties with vendor
- Support PowerPoint development for each event to coordinate topics by working with SMEs, establish timeline for content development, reviews and finalization
- Coordinate and manage the internal process with SME/customer and external vendors in the design, review and production of literature, promotional items and tradeshow materials to ensure project and organization objectives
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials by negotiating with vendors for print buying and checking copy against SME input
- Monitor all current material inventory levels to ensure that active collateral resources are in-stock and available for order by field sales teams and customers. Report back levels to Marketing Director with recommendations for reorders and design modifications as needed.
- Support team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested
- Coordinate with vendors to produce and mail outgoing customer correspondence
-Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills are a must.
-The successful candidate must be willing to travel, work with internal and external teams to meet deadlines and surpass expectations. -Candidate must be comfortable to contact and negotiate with vendors to obtain requested locations, event dates, resources and rates. -The candidate must be a conscientious team player, self-starter, who is driven to ensure the success of the Company and all product brands.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
2 years of relevant experience in a corporate or agency position.
Preferred Additional Skills
- Ability to identify, organize and manage resources and information including 3rd party collaborators
- Creative, innovative and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects across multiple events, meeting time and budget deadlines consistently
- Experience with SalesForce/Pardot integrations and campaign management
- Self-motivated, proactive, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills