Our Memphis-based, Fortune 300, $12B client, is a leader in their retail business segment with sales and profit increases year-after-year and record-breaking earnings for 2019. Forbes also recognized them as being one of America's Best Employers.
In this highly visible role, you will be a right-hand to the Senior CRM Manager, Customer Data & MarTech, creating and implementing the marketing technology roadmap for a $12B industry powerhouse. You will also be responsible for customer data management, support and enhancements, data regulation compliance, loyalty program support, and special project management. Required is a solid background in marketing technology, CRM, system implementation and maintenance, technology integrations including use of APIs, project management, and the use of first-party data in multichannel marketing.
Data-driven with a relentless drive, passion, and perseverance when it comes to managing processes and data, you are an organized thinker who can zoom into the low-level details of a complex project and see how those details fit into the overall goal while making sure that critical details aren't missed.
You will also effectively communicate technical details in a way that all partners can understand regardless of technical capability. And what you lack in previous knowledge about the automotive aftermarket, is made up for with curiosity and an ability to learn new things quickly.
- Become an expert on our client's data assets, technology infrastructure, and customer, seeking a deep understanding of our customers and their problems, working towards elegant solutions to those problems.
- Understand their MarTech stack, including the technical systems, operational, and marketing processes that create user and business value, to communicate and drive the desired outcome of MarTech product work.
- Immerse yourself in the customer experience to ensure that our infrastructure and offerings improve that experience.
- Partner with marketing and digital experience business partners to understand business needs and translate those needs into use cases and requirements, developing creative solutions with new and existing tools that increase the range of capabilities for the broader Marketing team.
- Manage the marketing product lifecycle of new features/enhancements from planning to completion, acting as a liaison between the business, IT, agency and vendor teams
- Stay up to date on and ensure compliance with data privacy laws; manage marketing processes related to data privacy regulations.
- Manage competing requests from multiple groups while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Achieve operational excellence by effectively managing processes and service delivery.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business or IT; Master's degree in Database Management, Marketing Technology, Customer Analytics preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in CRM database management or product management, retail experience preferred.
- Analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic and leads with a customer-centered approach.
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Knowledge of database marketing concepts and experience with CRM technology.
- Experience partnering on the development of APIs, data infrastructure, data-heavy projects, and working with technical partner service providers.
- Self-starter with the ability to communicate and execute against strategic initiatives with minimal oversight.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools suite (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Business Objects
- Excellent time, project management, and communication skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities with rigorous attention to detail and ability to adapt to change.
- Must have experience working in an environment with legacy systems with the ability to understand the constraints and opportunities legacy systems will present while integrating a modern MarTech stack.
- Full-time Medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN)
- State Medical Coverage (MedEnroll)
- CA Fully Insured Medical (Kaiser)
- Prescription Drugs (CVS Health)
- 401(k) Plan Employee
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 20% discount merchandise discount.
- Discount programs from a variety of retailers, including Apple, AT&T, Corporate Perks, Chrysler, Dell, Ford Motor Company, Hewlett Packard (HP), Verizon Wireless, and many more.
Tennessee has no state income tax, and Memphis boasts a very low cost of living but a high quality of life. They are home to a plethora of top companies, technology career opportunities, affordable housing options, top universities, hospitals, restaurants, and a burgeoning arts community. Because of that, Forbes ranked them among the top 19 cities to "Make Your Mark."