This strategic marketing position will appeal to a dynamic marketing and communications professional looking to put their previous experience to the test. If you are a creative and versatile individual who possesses excellent time management skills, this position may be for you!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Oversee the development, planning, and implementation of marketing campaigns and promotional advertising material through multiple means such as market research, competitor analysis, and sourcing and product development
- Marketing events planning and coordination
- Identify market trends and communicate with various teams and managers to generate marketing tools
- Leading the development and utilization of marketing materials and distribution channels
- Create and maintain blog and social media web communications, including special events
- Prepare budget reports and track event finances for event projects
Your strengths include:
You can expect:
- A diploma or degree in Marketing, Business, or another related field is required
- 5 + years of related experience in a marketing role, with a strong emphasis on Digital Marketing
- Proven track record in successfully maintaining budgets and deadlines
- Experience assisting in the development of business and marketing plans with the ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments while adhering to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Highly creative
- An excellent overall compensation package
- The opportunity to contribute fast-paced and progressive industry leader
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support – Technology