As Marketing Services Representative for Affinitiv you will manage the production and delivery of marketing solutions specific to the automotive industry.
Solutions include but are not limited to email, print, voice and text campaigns specific to end-customer marketing efforts. Our marketing team needs someone who is personally driven to perform, hardworking, and willing to work in a fast-paced, fun-loving environment.
- Develop a solid base knowledge of all Affinitiv products and solutions managed by the Marketing Services Team.
- Establish strong lines of communication with Account Executive Team to ensure client needs and requirements are met.
- Collaborate with internal departments to fulfill contracts and resolve issues as they pertain to the products and solutions you support.
- Perform with consistency, efficiency and a sense of urgency.
- Escalate problems and issues as necessary through the proper channels.
- Understand your impact on the success of the client relationship and consistently exceed client expectations.
- Act as a team player and support others toward the success of the team.
- Engage team members with professionalism and respect.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of marketing and/or experience in marketing preferred
- Some HTML knowledge preferred
- Attention to detail and error free proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a deadline driven environment
- Data entry with accuracy and speed
- Ability to collaborate across departments and work as a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in automotive industry a plus