Our Marketing Services Representatives play an integral role in growing positive relationships with our customers. As the liaison between the customers and the development team, you will help create quality marketing campaigns that are in line with brand standards and exceeds the customer’s expectations in tight deadlines. Proactively contacting customers on a regular basis and engaging them with the product to further cultivate business partnerships and ensure retention is essential as a creative Marketing Service Representative. Our marketing team needs someone who is personally driven to perform, hardworking, and willing to work in a fast-paced, fun-loving environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience.
- Knowledge of marketing and/or experience in marketing preferred.
- Some HTML knowledge preferred.
- Attention to detail and error free proofreading skills.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to meet daily deadlines.
- Data entry with accuracy and speed.
- No Telecommuting, remote work, temporary employment, project hires or contract work will be considered.
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
- Weekly yoga and in-house massage therapist.
- Discount on recreation organizations.
- Downtown Clearwater parking.
- Annual Summer and Winter parties.