Are you an everyday athlete? Do you love to workout, compete in marathons, century rides, or adventure races/mud runs AND you are Marketing Partnership Account Manager, with a focus on exceptional customer service and project management to strive to exceed partner expectations? If so, keep reading. Our client is interviewing now with an immediate need for their Marietta in-office location. Competitive salary depends on the level of expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Journalism/Communications
- Prior client-facing role
- Passion and commitment for partner success
- Applicable Partnership experience
- Act as main point of contact to clients on all live campaigns with an expertise on media, reporting, and research.
- Lead campaign execution by working with internal teams to facilitate the program and ensure all client deliverables are met.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational execution of partner programs,
- Ensure a positive and professional client service experience by checking in regularly, responding promptly, and establishing relationships.
- Ownership of baseline questions from clients regarding media proposals and campaign executions.
- Direct client inquiries to appropriate departments in a timely manner.
- Facilitate internal research studies in order to deliver compelling post-campaign results to clients.
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor when communicating to colleagues and external clients.
Qualified candidates, please email a Word version of your resume to Jennifer, firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Marketing Partneship Account Manager in Marietta
Click here to apply online