endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Marketing Manager to be responsible for the social and digital marketing strategy of the organization. As a member of our team, this person will develop new and existing digital marketing initiatives with an understanding of ROI and how to achieve sales and growth objectives.
- Elevate brand awareness and drive sales through digital properties
- Act as an ambassador for the brand and digital identity, ensuring consistent branding
- Develop brand and messaging strategy for corporate and guest communication
- Identify agency partners and vendors as needed
- Collaborate with team members to manage social content and profiles
- Continuously improve the brands presence in a quantifiable manner, including measure and reporting performance of all digital marketing initiatives
- brand identity, new collateral and communication efforts (web, mail, social etc.)
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for marketing/communication/PR programs and its activities
- Analysis of marketing database and metrics to determine best course of action in brand growth and return on investment
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales or Related field
- 8+ years of brand marketing, consumer insights, digital/social media marketing, CRM, gift card programs
- 5-10+ years experience in marketing, advertising, brand development, with a focus on digital marketing
- Previous leadership and management experience required
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Cloud products (AdCloud, Analytics, Audience Manager).
- Advanced user of SEM platforms and Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.