Our client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. This position will report to the Director of Marketing Communications and work with the marketing team to promote and communicate a strong brand value of the overall organization.
- Coordinate and manage the internal process and external vendors in the design, review and production of trade show exhibits, stands and POP displays to ensure meeting objectives
- Manage Trade Shows, association and vendor costs to ensure meeting and maximizing annual budgets in-line with department and organizational budgets
- Work with the marketing and sales team leads to identify, develop and implement solutions to enhance communication with potential customers via Pardot with pre-event invitations, post-event lead follow-ups with reporting to management
- Contribute to sales team success while at trade shows to manage work schedules, manage external vendor set up and tear down on show floor as well as shipments of booth properties with vendor
- Provide PowerPoint development for each event to coordinate topics by working with SMEs, establish timeline for content development, reviews and finalization
- Coordinate and manage the internal process external vendors in the design, review and production of literature, promotional items and tradeshow materials to ensure project and organization objectives
- Coordinate with vendors to produce and mail outgoing customer correspondence
Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills are a must.
Must travel, work with internal and external teams to meet deadlines and surpass expectations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred