Our client who has a global team Headquartered in London and offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Johannesburg and Dhaka are currently seeking a B2B Marketing Manager to help implement plans and drive profitable growth.
- Maximise the acquisition of companies, using SEO, blogs, vlogs, newsletters, case studies, testimonials, reviews, video content, etc. to drive quality traffic to our site
- Continually test and optimise these channels
- Collaborate with sales to define and execute marketing programs to fuel pipeline growth and conversion to revenue
- Build brand awareness to grow our target customer base
- Measure the impact of all initiatives, and evolve/optimise the approach to make the most of resources, driving the best possible ROI and CPA
- 3-4 years B2B and content marketing experience
- Managed an external PPC agency before
- Experience building “through the funnel” B2B marketing plans tailoring the right message to the right audience
- Experience of building & executing content marketing strategies across multiple medium
- Juggle several concurrent projects without breaking a sweat
- Highly analytical with a structured problem-solving approach
- ‘Nice to have’ Bachelor's degree, knowledge of the outbound sales and lead generation
Seeking an enthusiastic and creative manager who can get stuff done and knows that the only constant in a startup is change.Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201898 subject heading or email body
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .