Our client who has a global team Headquartered in London and offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Johannesburg and Dhaka are currently seeking a B2B Marketing Manager to help implement plans and drive profitable growth.
- Maximise the acquisition of companies, using SEO, blogs, vlogs, newsletters, case studies, testimonials, reviews, video content, etc. to drive quality traffic to our site
- Continually test and optimise these channels
- Collaborate with sales to define and execute marketing programs to fuel pipeline growth and conversion to revenue
- Build brand awareness to grow our target customer base
- Measure the impact of all initiatives, and evolve/optimise the approach to make the most of resources, driving the best possible ROI and CPA
- 3-4 years B2B and content marketing experience
- Managed an external PPC agency before
- Experience building “through the funnel” B2B marketing plans tailoring the right message to the right audience
- Experience of building & executing content marketing strategies across multiple medium
- Juggle several concurrent projects without breaking a sweat
- Highly analytical with a structured problem-solving approach
- ‘Nice to have’ Bachelor's degree, knowledge of the outbound sales and lead generation
Seeking an enthusiastic and creative manager who can get stuff done and knows that the only constant in a startup is change.Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201898 subject heading or email body
.Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position. We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.