About the Employer:
Excellent medical company focusing on remote cardiac monitoring. Market leading organization looking for sales candidates that possess strong customer service skills and boast strong rankings.
- Candidate must be analytical, able to conduct competitive analysis, works well with sales team, demonstrates excellent presentation & communication skills, able to wear multiple hats and is a go getter
- 3-5 years of progressive commercial product management experience; cardiology/medical device/healthcare industry experience a must
- Experience as a marketer on technical products communicating directly to customers, and more importantly, effectively communicating to customer through field sales required
- Must: experience with successful launch of products—from message creation to commercialization, strategy and execution
- Product management of capital experience is preferred as well as experience with downstream marketing, content marketing methodology (drip campaign), social media (content writing), experience with Marketo, Pardot or Hubspot a plus
- $90-123k base with opportunity for 15% bonus, healthcare benefits, 401K
· Bachelor’s degree.
- Base is $70k, compensation paid monthly and at plan pays $155k…uncapped, aggressive pay for performance
- $500 car allowance
- Full benefits/HSA Program, ESPP, 401k match program.