Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Marketing Manager that will be focusing on B2B & B2C Outreach. The ideal candidate will like working in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects at once. The primary responsibilities of the Marketing Manager are to create business value through marketing, marketing campaign development and execution, and positioning and messaging for a B2B and customer audience. They will also help with tradeshows, so some travel is required.
- Implement marketing campaigns by preparing marketing strategies, plans, and objectives, and coordinating fulfillment
- Work closely with Marketing stakeholders to help oversee the company’s branded inventory
- Serve as the go-to resource for brand activation at events, sponsorships, strategic partnerships, and more, by acting as a brand ambassador for the company and ensuring all brand standards are met
- Prepare presentations that are tailored to reinforce the company’s value proposition and align with brand standards, including brand voice and visual identity
- Update calendars to include key decision-makers and attendees to ensure effective input results in timely output
- Review and proof all content and materials upon receipt for the correctness and resolve inconsistencies or deficiencies for the execution of finished products/deliverables
- Develop knowledge required to generate compelling and action-oriented marketing communications collateral for target audiences to differentiate our company’s brand
- Facilitate externally printed materials by developing accurate print specifications, negotiating price quotations for vendor services, and monitoring the work of the vendor
- Track product line costs by analyzing and entering expenses incurred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years related work experience
- Previous healthcare experience desired
- Solid understanding of multiple marketing channels and marketing analytics
- Experience creating, developing, and maintaining a wide variety of marketing materials and marketing communications
- Must be a self-starter who can prioritize workload effectively, as well as demonstrate the ability to work under pressure without compromising quality
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!