Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for a Marketing Manager (Direct Hire) for one of our clients in the South Florida area. As a Marketing Manager, you will be a results-driven leader on the team responsible for telling the world the story of our clients capabilities to drive demand. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific set of solutions and their benefits. Responsibilities include use of research and data-driven strategies to develop effective marketing programs. This person has the opportunity to build an entire in-house marketing team and could very well become the Director of Marketing.
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders about industry challenges and the capabilities we provide to meet those needs.
- Thoroughly understand product features and benefits to create content for sales enablement, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, forum responses, etc.
- Analyze data across touch points to inform strategic initiatives and optimize results.
- Manage event planning, including coordination with vendors and design teams.
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it.
- Measure and optimize the customer journey as it relates to product adoption and usage.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our capabilities.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Previous experience in digital marketing, product marketing and/or management.
- Previous experience in public relations, communications, content marketing or relationship management.
- Previous experience in partnership, channel and/or affiliate marketing.
- Skilled in creating, editing and promoting written and visual content.
- Ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting and placing content externally through guest blogging or op-ed development and experience with event management and sponsorship's.
- Proficiency in analytical tools and platforms such as Google Analytics
- Proficiency in content management systems, Hubspot and WordPress a strong plus. You will be expected to build content pages, optimize conversion paths, create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-actions.
- Experience with SalesForce a strong plus.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our organization, constantly interacting with teammates and market influencers.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on Instagram @_flybridge_staffing to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!