Our client, a leading producer of high calcium and dolomitic quicklime, hydrated lime, special grade limestone, and crushed limestone aggregates, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the strategic Marketing Manager plays a lead role in driving new growth opportunities within products, services and solutions. The Marketing Manager will work closely with a team of Technical Engineers, Content Creators, Analysts, Sales and other functional departments to drive innovation, solve customer problems, research new opportunities, create promotional material and develop effective messaging to take the company to the next level.
If you want to work for a large company, but have that small “family” feel, or be empowered to see your ideas come to life, or work with people on different continents, then this opportunity is for you.
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned market segments including: Steel, Water Treatment, Environmental, Non-Ferrous, Mining, Chemical, Agriculture, Construction, and Building Materials
- Work closely within assigned segment(s), building relationships with customers to understand the market dynamics, their needs and offer solutions to generate qualified leads
- Create and execute market segment plans that are supported by research, analysis, potential opportunity and impact to the business
- Develop value propositions to effectively position the company in the market place
- Understand competitor offerings (features, advantages, benefits and differences)
- Monitor both customer and industry regulatory needs and trends, and make necessary adjustments to market strategy
- Organize, attend and network at relevant conferences, trade shows and customer events
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or Related Field – MBA a plus
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing, business development, and/or industrial role
- Ability to travel approximately 25% - mostly in US and Canada, with some international (Europe and South America)
- Relevant experience in one or more of the company's key end user industries: steel, water treatment, environmental, non-ferrous, mining, chemical, agriculture, construction, or building materials
- Ability to create, execute and adapt effective marketing plans
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org