We are a building materials recruitment firm looking to hire several innovative, people-oriented professionals. Our growth is exponential, and we are building up our team with top professionals. Culture is not just some random business term, we live it daily. As a group of professionals we share some common themes:
- We read people well. (We don't get fooled often)
- We don't negotiate. (We believe in our value)
- We are highly assertive. (Possibly on the edge of aggressive)
- We are comfortable at professional levels. (Speaking and writing)
- We deserve healthy great incomes based on team performance. (We like big toys!)
Marketing Manager Job Description
We believe that Marketing is essential and your success in helping with our business development should be rewarded. Unlike other companies, we share in the company’s success.
We are looking for a professional that is well versed in managing and implementing marketing plans. This dynamic and energetic individual will play an essential role in the growth of the company and will work closely with the executive team to manage and implement our strategic marketing plan, with measurable results.
Who we are looking for:
- We want someone with some edge, unafraid to push the envelope in jaw-dropping messaging.
- We are looking for someone who is always looking for new ways to present our message and understands who we are servicing and where to find them.
- The best candidate will never settle for mediocre and will take pride in their work by always improving and growing.
- They will know what our business does and who we serve by learning and attending client visits, jumping on their websites, and finding new marketing ideas.
- Manage social media content with regular and compelling online dialogue that drives SEO and conversions.
- Do primary and secondary research and help with content that connects staffing and recruiting business problems with our solution and drives conversions on our website and blog.
- Edit, proofread and copyedit white papers, newsletters, customer testimonials, case studies, leadership content, brochures, promotions, company collateral.
- Develop and manage email and postal mail campaigns and nurture sequences.
- Work with partners for partnership press releases, webinars, and promotions.
- Work with various industry associations on advertising programs and tradeshows.
- Successful business-to-business software content marketing experience, preferably with Building Product companies.
- Inbound marketing/PR/social media agency experience with B2B clientele or expertise in content marketing.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of how to use social media platforms for B2B marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter).
- Must understand online advertising, SEO, and content/inbound marketing.
- Must have expertise and experience with creating and editing written content.
- Staffing or recruiting industry experience is a plus.
If this sounds like you, email me your resume or call me at 603-323-0940!