Marketing Manager, Wealth Management
$75 - $85K base salary + bonus + comprehensive package
The client is a leading financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing Communications, the Marketing Manager will assist in the development and execution of marketing initiatives and is responsible for marketing related activities such as corporate branding and communications. The team offers marketing solutions that assist in the branding, positioning, communication and promotion of the company. The successful candidate will lead marketing efforts to support the advisory distribution channel, maximizing awareness and enhancing the company’s overall reputation in the marketplace. This role will provide support and leadership to help execute the division’s strategy, achieving goals that align with the business strategy to grow revenue and advisor satisfaction.
*Please note that 1-2 days per month will be required to travel to Mississauga*
What you will achieve in this role:
- Taking accountability and responsibility for the delivery and development of marketing related activities
- Coordinating, partnering and executing marketing plans and strategies to support the business
- Understanding market and growth drivers, providing insight to segment and channel potential, developing value propositions and proof points that drives competitive advantage and translates business strategies into marketing plans
- Taking responsibility for the development and production of marketing materials for the purpose of promoting the company and to facilitate the dealership’s growth and marketing efforts
- Coordinating and partnering with other business areas such as Communications, Operations, Compliance and Business Development; overseeing all marketing related activities including but not limited to, developing the website, collateral and campaigns
- Leveraging knowledge of the market and applying insights to strategic documents and marketing campaigns and programs
- Working in collaboration with senior team members and departments to identify research gaps, plan market research and interpret advisor information and trends
- Ensuring stated objectives are delivered and, where required, take corrective actions to achieve targets
- Analyzing past results and make recommendations to maximize the return on investment
- Evaluating effectiveness of campaigns and effectively communicating the results
- Collaborating with the team to facilitate appropriate design and ensure quality and consistency within brand standards
- Working with the team to create new projects or complete projects already in the pipeline
What you will bring to this role:
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- 4+ years of marketing and product experience; working knowledge of marketing and brand strategies and a demonstrated ability to apply them
- Working knowledge of the insurance, mutual fund and/or investment industry
- Strong ability to create and deliver marketing campaigns with practical experience, developing and providing executive level reports and utilization of data to present insights and share knowledge to influence audiences
- Experience should include some digital marketing experience with an understanding of the Advisor experience and how to apply new capabilities, data and insights to improve the partnership
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to facilitate consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Strong creative skills and experience with design programs (InDesign, Photoshop) would be an asset
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.