Our Client is a highly regarded food and beverage technology company that manufactures products for the restaurant and food service markets. The Company is committed to designing smarter solutions to everyday challenges so customers can serve easier, faster, and better than ever.
OPPORTUNITYThe Marketing Manager leads the innovation team by defining product vision, and champions cross-functional teams throughout the development process. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the innovation process and strategy, delivering new concepts from ideation to commercialization. A critical component of this role will be developing and managing comprehensive marketing plans to best position these products in the market, adhering to brand standards. This role is highly collaborative - the Marketing Manager will be the hub between Engineering, Sales, and Marketing Research. The Marketing Manager will present business cases to the executive leadership team for approval. A successful candidate will be a leader who can listen, facilitate, and steer cross-functional teams while being comfortable in a fast and constantly changing environment.REPORTING STRUCTUREThis role reports to the Director of Marketing & InnovationRESPONSIBILITIES
- Owns the ideation, innovation, and stage gate process
- Defines product vision, product strategy and roadmap
- Maintains three-year innovation pipeline delivering 15-20 new concepts
- Defines research needs to build concepts business case
- Influences leadership team to adopt new products
POSITION BENEFITSThe compensation package for this position is commensurate with experience and includes an attractive base salary with annual bonus incentive and a competitive PTO and benefits package.
- Marketing Degree and minimum of 5 years of related marketing experience in CPG or manufacturing environment
- Excellent critical thinking, planning & organization, and analytical skills
- Consistently delivers data-driven insights and recommendations
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days in office, 2 days at home