We have an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Director to join our client’s team in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area. This collaborative, dynamic and customer focused professional will be responsible for developing marketing strategy and generating business development opportunities through marketing efforts. You will also be accountable for marketing campaigns, public relations, advertising, tradeshow/conferences, and managing partner/vendor relationships.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate:
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with demonstrated ability to think strategically while executing tactically
- Experience synthesizing perspectives and complex objectives into compelling positioning and value messages
- Strong analytical skills including command of strategic marketing, financial planning, and business development fundamentals
- Experience with digital strategy
- 10 years of leading B2B marketing efforts, preferably in clinical research service (5 of recent CRO experience)
- Strong influencer with excellent communication skills including writing
- Proven business acumen with relevant life science industry expertise (CRO/pharma industry)
If you are interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific leadership opportunity with a great Quality of Life company.
Key Words: clinical research, marketing, brand, sales management, B2B, marketing strategy, brand management, creative thinking, customer focused, marketing initiatives, marketing director, pharmaceutical, biotech, B2B, clinical trails