Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
The Marketing Coordinator plans, implements, and monitors changes to the organization’s customer relationship marketing (CRM), social media marketing, and project reference requests. This position will manage social media and website content, including writing, developing graphics, using photos/videos, and conveying a clear, consistent, and positive image for the company.
- Assists in creating press releases, blog posts, case studies, and other relevant content
- Updates and maintains media lists.
- Assists in creating and distributing electronic newsletters/blasts and internal communications.
- Creates and delivers social media content via Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Creates, monitors, and regularly updates all marketing collateral and promotional materials (project sheets, project lists, employee project experience lists, bios, reference letters, reference lists, company/team organization charts, project control tools, master project lists, etc.), both print and digital.
- Assists with preparing proposal materials, including gathering, verifying, and ensuring that the various aspects of proposals, resumes, project sheets, corporate/departmental write-ups, etc., and other marketing materials are accurate and delivered promptly.
- Creates and updates company website content.
- Reviews award opportunities and prepares/submits award nominations related to completed construction projects and personnel/company achievements.
- Reviews sponsorship/trade show/panel presentation opportunities and coordinates participation.
- Maintains and updates all company databases and mailing lists (Outlook, Viewpoint, Cosential).
- Maintains all marketing and business development supplies (printed brochures, tabs, front and back covers, binding materials, etc.).
- Supports in ordering and maintaining all inventory of all Newport Industries gear and relevant promotional items.
- Coordinates and maintains photography corporate/project and maintains rendering and photo files.
- Creates and sends corporate holiday cards and other event invitations.
- Assists with corporate holiday gifts and works with leadership on the approved recipient list.
- Updates and maintains the Newport Newsletter.
- Other supporting tasks as determined by the leadership team and branch managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related area.
- 1-3 years of professional marketing experience providing marketing support.
- Computer proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience with Word Press, Photoshop, Cosential, or similar CRM programs preferred.
- Social media experience is required.
- Outstanding creative writing and editing skills (grammar, spelling, conciseness, etc.).
- Ability to organize and design information and materials for clear and concise presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Works well in team / collaborative environments.
- Creative mindset with strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A professional attitude is a must.
Salary Range: $50-70K
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Click here to apply online