Marketing Coordinator - Covington, GA
- Implement, modify, maintain, and improve the use of marketing technology software for demand generation and customer nurturing.
- Spearheading CRM database development, segmentation, maintenance, and hygiene with a team and individually
- Working as part of the project team during development of customized software for operational efficiency
- Acting as the technical POC to maintain the marketing technology stack, including troubleshooting issues, documenting, and reproducing for 3rd party support vendors.
- Maintaining owned and leased website properties, hosting accounts, domain registrations
- Maintaining analytics tracking across multiple digital platforms, implementing tracking pixels, generating reports and providing critical analysis of findings to continuously improve organic and paid marketing outcomes.
- Documenting and maintaining departmental processes in areas of individual responsibility.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Marketing Director
Base salary 40k-45k plus Excellent Benefits. Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online
- 4- year undergraduate degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Digital, or related field
- Applicants with a 2-year degree and relevant tactical experience or military IT specialization with 4+ years field experience will also be considered.
- Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming, and information systems interest.
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing, web design/development, software design/development, SEO, Technology Help Desk or other tactical support role is a plus.
- Proficiency with MicroSoft Office Suite, especially Excel & PowerPoint for reporting
- Demonstrated technical experience in CRM & marketing automation platforms such as SalesForce, HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.
- Experience in deploying and managing website content using best UX practices on a variety of CMS platforms (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.)
- Proficient in a variety of website traffic and SEO analysis tools. Moz, HubSpot & Google Product Suite experience highly desired
- Working knowledge of HTML/HTML5