Title: Marketing Coordinator
City: Palo Alto
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1939858489
· Create and organize a photo database accessible to internal stakeholders
· Select, organize and obtain copyright approvals for ~20 images that represent the museum and its priorities for use with the press
· Update editorial calendar with upcoming programming and events
· Design, print and install cards promoting upcoming exhibitions in the museum café’
Social media & listing sites research and tracking:
· Collect user generated content on Instagram that might be repurposed for museum posts
· Start and track a social media performance sheet with channel KPIs and metadata tags
· Research project management and/or social media tools for reporting, listening, and publishing
· Research and update travel, cultural and arts sites on which to add exhibition and program listings
Project management and distribution:
· Project manage print projects (bi-monthly calendars, magazine, exhibition mailer/flyer) through final revisions, production and distribution
· Distribute print collateral/flyers around campus and community; mail collateral to local hotels/concierges and visitor bureaus; update online listings
· Research and collect database of arts influencers
· With guidance, audit current print and OOH channels
· With guidance, assist in ad trafficking for upcoming exhibitions
· Resize images using Adobe PhotoShop as needed
· Request rights for reproduction as needed
· Process invoices
Attention to detail
Strong written and oral communications skills
Familiarity with AdobeCS (basics; ie. resize an images, open and save files, etc)
Background in a marketing/communications department.
Ability to work across a complex organization with competing priorities and limited resources
THIS POSITION IS 32 HOURS A WEEK./ MONDAY - THURSDAY SCHEDULE.
ADDITIONAL INTAKE NOTES:
Experience with traffic flow / project management would be a good fit. This is an operational role.
This is a fun team, working on fun projects but is not expected to extend much past the end date listed.
Anyone interested in how a museum operations should really like this position!
This department is small marketing and communication that does storytelling for Stanford art collections. Striving for community involvement.