READY TO APPLY? SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW.
The Company’s primary goal for your position is to utilize your skills as the overall graphic design, sales, and marketing support for all variations of projects, large or small, timing with other assignments permitting. Your position will require you to manage a large flow of multiple tasks at times depending upon the workflow company wide as determined at the discretion of the Company.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Support Sales and Recruitment
- Marketing content and brand awareness
- Recruitment content support – job fair material, marketing overview with new hires, experience profiles for all employees
- Assists with client and vendor surveys
- Resolves issues effectively seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Exemplifies and upholds our core values: Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships, OWN IT, Integrity in all we Do, Always a Pro, Cutting edge Cool People.
Graphic Design Support for Marketing, Sales and Recruitment
- Create cohesive designs that reflect our corporate culture and goals
- LMA Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver. Specifically, mockups, web design and multimedia presentation (any or all software preferred)
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members
Social Media/Website Guru
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs, and other components necessary for a website design.
- Website updates on Wordpress
- Social Media GURU, Company Internet presence
- Manage all aspects of the company’s social media
Sales CRM Support
- ZOHO CRM database entry
- Support campaigns and campaign reporting
- Distribute external emails as directed
Design of COOL Company “Stuff” (events, collateral and gear)
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Create/disseminate promotional and graphics materials
- Design of company collateral and gear
- Supervise company collateral and gear dissemination and inventory
- Support for Client and company activities and special events
- Experience working with Wordpress, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience in managing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn)
- Experience in PowerPoint
- Experience working with CRM platforms
- Experience in EOS Worldwide is preferred
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong accountability, problem solving for the greater good, and the ability to maintain solid relationships
- Exhibit attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills
- Cutting edge technical savvy skills
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.