We have an immediate opportunity for an entry-level marketing coordinator to join our full-service marketing agency. Our team works collaboratively without the need to outsource any aspect of our traditional deliverables or digital placement with assets including social marketing, search engine optimization, paid search, display advertising, pre-roll video and email marketing.
Your primary responsibility will be focusing on our email marketing campaigns. The Marketing Coordinator supports the team by setting up email deployments and managing the schedule to ensure they are deployed on time. This role will provide you the opportunity to collaborate with the entire marketing team (creative, media, account services, art, production, marketing, and public relations) on the client’s behalf and in the agency’s interest.
- Open jobs utilizing our internal job submission portal.
- Makes creative changes at the direction of the client and/or Account Executive.
- Proofreads all materials prior to submitting to the client and final vendor.
- Interacts with clients, multiple departments, and team members
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current and best bulk email sending practices to ensure marketing campaigns are in accordance with current laws.
- Manage monthly updates to all customer email databases, in accordance with department standards and industry best practice.
- Review digital content for appropriate and accurately coded tracking tags per industry regulation and Agency’s campaign specifications.
- Create, compile, and deliver any and all applicable campaign tracking reports, per request.
- Work with a team of social media colleagues to discuss and test new ad capabilities on social media platforms.
- Assist leadership in the creation of various campaign strategies for client review and consultation.
- Other tasks may include coordinating event logistics, developing data bases, coordinating mailings, training kits or other materials.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word and Excel) and ability to design and manage multiple worksheets within a workbook.
- HTML experience preferred, not required.
- 1 - 5 years of full-time work history, office experience, internship, or other relevant experience.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines as set by team.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Work with project/team to efficiently complete scope of work so that it is top quality but also within the terms of the contract.
Affinitiv Equal Opportunity Statement
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment. Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.