Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your background in marketing and running events to support, develop, and execute marketing initiatives in the U.S. market. You will collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement a strategy aligned with company goals and objectives. This will be a fast-paced environment where you will have to function with a high level of communication and work with multiple departments to ensure each team is carrying out the same objectives and strategies to gain and bring on new business.
- Internationally based company with aggressive expansion plans for their U.S. market
- Market leaders in the design and manufacturing of commercial building products
- A best-in-class organization whose Core Values include Happy Customers, Perfect Products, and a Winning Team
Benefits & Features:
- Endless opportunities for growth and advancement as this company grows its U.S. market share
- Competitive base salary with a bonus incentive plan
- Benefits, PTO, Vacation Time, 401k match starting day one!
- Detroit is considered one of the top 10 most innovative hubs in the U.S., outranking cities like Chicago, Denver, and Portland.
- On average, locals in Detroit spend 23 minutes commuting, which is 11% less than the national average.
- The Metro Detroit area has something for everyone to enjoy the great outdoors, hiking, swimming, rowing, and many other low-cost activities year-round.