Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The Marketing Coordinator is accountable for supporting the execution of marketing strategies and tactics to promote Business Bankings programs, services and brand to clients. It is a varied role that consists of work on B2B marketing campaigns and integrated marketing communications, such as: social media management; government, community and industry programs support; sales enablement and lead generation; content creation and education; and client events.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Contribute to the development and execution of Business Banking marketing campaigns, encompassing strategy development, creative development, legal and compliance approval, translations and internal communications.
• Track and actively manage status of projects; oversee routing, review, feedback and proofing of materials.
• Manage, maintain and socialize the North American Business Banking Marketing Strategic Initiatives calendar.
• Work with cross-functional teams to find synergies and ensure consistency is reflected in all new content assets (i.e., social media posts).
• Contribute to social media, content and event planning and development as required.
Relationship and Agency Management (30%)
• Clearly articulate and share recommendations and results to team members and business partners.
• Liaise with internal and external creative agencies to assist in the development of marketing materials.
• Develop rapport with business partners in product, digital channels (i.e., website.com, SEO and social media), sales management, analytics, compliance and other key areas, facilitating communication, collaboration and consensus-building to deliver marketing programs that support goals.
• Provide business stakeholders with status updates on key initiatives (i.e., social selling).
Strategy Development & Analysis (10%)
• Contribute, as part of the marketing team, to the development of plans to achieve marketing goals. Identify market opportunities, competitive positioning and marketing enhancements.
• Assist with research and analytic needs to monitor the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
What you will bring to this role:
- Team player with experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Solution and goal orientation
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to wear numerous hats
- Professional maturity/composure
- Experience managing campaigns from start to finish
- Customer-centric focus
- B2B Marketing experience
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.