Position: Marketing Content Manager (Level 1) - JP5905
Duration: 1 year
Location: Remote for now and later Waterloo, ON
- Sales Presentation role is responsible for integrating marketing stories and initiatives into sales presentations to support group benefits and group retirement sales opportunities for all market segments. R
- eporting to the Director, Sales Marketing and working closely with the Proposal Content Manager and marketing teams.
- The Marketing Content Manager ensures complete and timely updates to presentations used in sales opportunities including the development of supporting collateral such as comprehensive speakers notes and templates for the sales team.
- Making sure new and existing material fall within corporate branding, messaging, governance and compliance guidelines through partnering with marketing, design, compliance and distribution teams for group benefits and group retirement.
- Delivering a creative and innovative approach to presentation delivery while ensuring a high level of quality and consistency to to group benefits and group retirement sales teams.
- Act as a liaison with the marketing teams to ensure the accuracy of materials and relevance of content to the audience
- Overall responsibility for ensuring full completion and timely delivery of all updates and maintenance to presentations, speakers notes and other tools/templates.
- Ensures that content is added to sales enablement system as appropriate, responsible for ensuring that materials are archived in a timely manner when no longer used.
- Ensure new and existing material fall within corporate branding, messaging, governance and compliance guidelines.
- Partner with marketing, design, and distribution teams to foster best practices for presentation delivery and content development including incorporating feedback.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency, accuracy and innovation of presentations.
- Maintain a quality control process ensuring all content is on-brand, error-free, and consistent in style. And other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of industry experience with a good understanding of marketing communications.
- Experience with developing templates, guidelines, policies, procedures and training materials.
- Proficient with content management repositories (i.e. Seismic, Loopio, etc.), Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Adobe Creative Suite software especially proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and understanding of Adobe InDesign.
- Ability to function in a deadline driven environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with a focus on execution.
- Strong technology and creativity skills a plus. College degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with a focus on execution. Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, and distribution teams.