Marketing Consultant Level 3
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Rate: $32.60
Work Location: 680 West 10000 South, South Jordan, Utah 84095
Communication Specialists draft and publish communications to the online news sites, or distributes communications to Branches, Service Centers, and other Operations audiences directly. In addition, partner with Field Advocates, product and operational areas to plan communication strategy. Communication Specialists also perform maintenance to keep online content updated and accurate, and work to improve communication processes
REQUIRED - minimum of 2 years in either the Financial Industry OR 2 years writing experience, either is fine.
Tasks include the following (and occasionally mentoring others to learn or perform these tasks):
• Proactively works with business partners and Field Advocates to provide communication strategy recommendations, draft communications, news articles, and updates under tight deadlines.
• Distributes communications through many channels, including posting communications to the 3D Resources news page, email alerts, FA Notifications and other online newsletters, including the Branch Weekly News.
• Partners with technology and business units to quickly draft, send or publish urgent communications with rapid turnaround times.
• Continuously looks for areas of improve to stream processes and improve communication delivery.
• Work on special projects outside of their day to day communication work including creating, and maintaining reports, and engaging in the overall Field & Client communication strategy.
• Focus on department goals to redesign communication channels and format.
Seeks candidates with the following skills:
• Ability to multi-task
• Manage tight deadlines
• Solid writing and communication skills
• Ability to lead discussions and focus groups
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and within teams
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
• Demonstrated leadership skills within a team environment
• Willingness to work between 40-50 hours a week, as needed
Prefers candidates with experience performing the following tasks:
• Working with HTML, or other web-based languages
• Creating presentations, reports, project and communication plans
• Familiarity with AP writing style
Background and Knowledge:
Prefers candidates with the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Media, related field, or equivalent experience
• Prefers candidates with at least two years’ experience within the brokerage or other financial services industry
Top 3 Skill Sets looking for:
Ability to work under pressure, multi-task with tight deadlines, soli