Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1795047672
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Marketing Communications Specialist to work with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a remote/telecommuting at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Marketing Communications specialist works hand in hand with industry solution managers, product marketing and content leads to create the overall campaign program (master plan) and coordinate and align well other departments such as field marketing. The Marcom Specialist will also repurpose content, synthesize and write collateral such as brochures, blogs and social posts.
- Content Creation
- Ensure content is compelling and has editorial quality
- Content creation through repurposing, reducing, synthesizing and summarizing content
- Creating content on a higher level and for top and mid funnel
- Campaign Scheduling
- Owning the master schedule for the campaign
- Promoting the content based on the purpose and different stages of the buying journey
- Execution specialist for all channels
- Campaign Results Metrics
- Tracking the results in terms of content consumption, name capture and lead generation
- Increase and optimize results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline.
- Requires proven skills in leading/managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics.
- Excellent English-speaking writing and communication skills with proven track record of journalistic and editorial content creation and editing
- Demonstrated ability and passion to write engaging professional content.
- Work independently, tracking and managing your tasks. Prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of digital marketing tools, including Hubspot, content management workflow tools.
The work is remote, this is a telecommuting position. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.