About Our Client:
Our client, a Canadian professional services company located in downtown Toronto, is hiring a Marketing Campaign Specialist on a dynamic team. The Marketing Specialist will focus on developing and implementing cross-channel marketing campaigns and creating communications deliverables. The company offers real work/life balance. While currently remote, the company plans to move to a hybrid model at some point in the future.
Covid and Vaccinations: Note that candidates who receive a conditional offer of employment for this position will be required to attest that they are fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada, and to maintain their status as fully vaccinated as a condition of continued employment.
The Marketing Specialist will be a member of the Marketing Communications team. They will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
- Write content across channels including email digital and social, as well as other content as requested
- Support the execution of campaigns including calendar management, email development, and deployment, driving opens, clicks and conversions
- Project manage marketing and communications strategy using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Interact with other teams to gather requirements and to turn marketing and campaign plans into measurable programs
- Ensure best practices including for list management and segmentation.
- Utilize SFMC to automate user journeys
- Participate in team meetings, ensuring campaigns are on track and that rollouts are aligned with overall marketing strategy.
- Analyze analytics and generate performance reports, presenting to the team and leadership as required.
- Conduct A/B testing strategies to optimize copy, design and campaign performance
- Proven ability to write professional content across platforms following brand voice guidelines
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong SEO, analytics/Insight tools
- Experience developing, executing and tracking campaigns
- Diploma or University Degree from a strong Marketing or Business program