Marketing Associate position is all understanding our client’s marketing business needs, and helping to propose solutions that they like and that make sense for their business. Ideal candidates will have a passion for marketing and technology, a willingness to learn and grow, and a desire to commit to our company and the clients we serve.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Effectively manage daily administrative tasks
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Collect and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Monitor and report competitors' marketing and sales activities
This Job Description is created by Triup
- Minimum 3+ years experience in marketing, public relations, advertising, required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Project management, Digital/traditional media planning, Web Development, e-Commerce, Online Marketing, and/or Experiential marketing experience a big plus
- Japanese skills are a big plus.
- Demonstrated expertise in writing and oral communications
- Demonstrated ability to work in team environment, building consensus and commitment to strategies
- Demonstrated ability to grow revenue by expanding associations with existing clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)