SURGO (PTY) Ltd has partnered with a dynamic and innovative consulting business dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs in Southern Africa and beyond. We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Marketing Administrator to join our team. If you are a highly motivated and organised individual with a passion for marketing, we encourage you to apply and be a part of our growing team.Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Content Creation and copywriting
- Social Media Management
- Email Marketing
- Market Research
- Analytics and Reporting
- Administrative Support and any other tasks as required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms, such as social media management
- tools, email marketing software, and analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and video editing tools is a plus
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and take initiative when needed
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- At least three years’ work experience is required
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202499 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com.
Surgo (PTY) Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw any vacancies that was erroneously advertised.