Title: Marketing Administrative Assistant
City: Palo Alto
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1372283194
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Marketing Administrative Assistant to work on-site with our client, Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA.
This is an at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent.
- Maintains and works daily on the company website.
- Creates, manages, and maintains the daily newsletter using MailChimp.
- Maintains and manages online filing systems (Dropbox, Smugmug, etc.).
- Posts articles online to company website.
- Responsible for maintaining company photo database (download, organize, tag images).
- Simple photo editing and cropping using Adobe Photoshop.
- Weekly recording of video metrics for all company marketing products.
- Curation and management of comments on company web platforms such as Hoover.org, PolicyEd.org, Facebook accounts, etc.
- Assist with general day-to-day requests.
- Knowledge of web interfaces and basic HTML.
- Understanding of basic website management back-end systems (company uses Drupal).
- Familiar with all Microsoft products.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Adobe products is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, strong communication skills, writing skills
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls, please.
As a W2 employee, you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.