AutoLoop was recognized by the Tampa Bay Technology Community as the Workplace Culture Program of the Year in 2018! We've built a fun and exciting place our employees enjoy and are inviting you to become a part of our growing company.
The Marketing Account Manager is the marketing liaison between AutoLoop and our premier business partner. You will assist with the development and planning of marketing campaigns and deliver strategic communications solutions to help our client attain their marketing and communications goals. Collaborate and mange projects across multiple areas including key client stake holders, field managers, programming, design, program management and proofing to ensure projects are completed on time and in program scope. Must be able to create and manage multiple project timelines and be deadline focused.
- Must fully immerse themselves within the key client brand and ensure all marketing initiatives comply with client’s brand standards.
- Establish strategic marketing plans and implement with client approval.
- Proactively consult and recommend key marketing initiatives that engage customers and grow revenue.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing initiatives and results.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of marketing account management with 5+ years of multi-channel marketing campaign management experience.
- Solid understanding of design and direct consumer communications and a deep understanding of program testing (a/b testing).
- Excellent project leadership, teamwork, and communications skills.
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
- Weekly yoga and in-house massage therapist.
- Discount on recreation organizations.
- Downtown Clearwater parking.
- Annual Summer and Winter parties.