MANUFACTURING TEST TECHNICIAN
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Status: 2 year contract
Job Code: EB-6506534855
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Manufacturing Technical Specialist to work on-site with our client, a top-tier technology company in Santa Rosa, CA. This long-term contract role will see the ideal candidates working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
Support Manufacturing Production and Test Hardware implementation, support and maintenance. Primary responsibility is to address and resolve all hardware related issues that affect product manufacturing and manufacturing test systems both in the factory and Support Centers. Develop, verify and deploy manufacturing test solutions for computer-based instruments. Work closely with Electronic Engineering team in the support of test methodologies based on thorough understanding of product design, specifications, and defect/failure modes. Expert knowledge of component level trouble shooting using schematics, block diagrams and appropriate test equipment. Develop and manage activities and deliverables that maximize test system operational up-time and deployment of automated calibration software for manufacturing centers worldwide.
- Requires higher education or specialized training/certification, e.g. AS/BS in Electronic Technology or Engineering
- 5+ years related experience
- Test & Measurement domain knowledge of measurement techniques and products
- Technical leadership in the support of complex manufacturing processes (scoping, outlining, execution for expected results)
- Solid grasp and understanding of RF and Microwave theory and applications
- Understanding of analog and digital circuits and theory
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office suite)
- Knowledge and experience in developing, writing and implementation of test software code, e.g. VEE Knowledge of other software languages is a plus
- Ability to manage the completion of tasks with a virtual technical engineering team
- Experience in Test & Measurement calibration, metrology or measurement uncertainty
- Knowledge and experience with process and reliability improvement processes
- Knowledge of process flow design
- Knowledge and experience in statistical analysis for quality control
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits. Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.