endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a local Plant to find a 2nd shift Manufacturing Supervisor
- Occupational Health and Safety Act, labor Laws.
- Conflict resolution management,
- Time management.
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational, problem solving, teamwork interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Effective use of technology, instruments, tools and information systems.
- Ability to seek a team approach.
- Ability to give guidance and direction as required.
- Ability to set direction, make decisions and oversee the manufacturing process with little to no direct supervision.
- Solid computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite3
- Availability to support/operate on off shifts as required.
- Ability to deliver business results both independently and through others.
- Excellent attendance.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred