This position will have responsibility for the execution of the manufacturing schedule at the Fairburn location. The activities will include welding, machining, assembly, and other miscellaneous manufacturing processes. A considerable focus will be on efficient processes to support a high level of services and quick turnaround for customer-critical operations. Managing priorities, internal and external questions, and providing data as needed to support the business is critical. Experience in the Manufacturing Industry, facilities maintenance, and safety leadership preferred.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manufacturing Processes: Welding, basic machining, assembly, plasma cutting, and bending.
- Assembly and Customer Technology Center support
- In process Quality Inspection and validation
- Periodic support for maintenance-related functions tied to facility upkeep.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma (GED), technical school certificate (Welding/Machining) or related work experience
- 5+ Years in manufacturing, primary steel fabrication, machining, and basic assembly. Forklift certification.
Preferred Certification and licenses:
- Technical School or Bachelors Degree
- OSHA 30
- AWS 1.1 Certification
Skills, knowledge, and abilities (e.g. software proficiency, interpersonal and communication skills, language):
Click here to apply online
- Self Starter. Ability to balance multiple assignments while meeting deadlines to support the business.
- Strong ability to execute in a high part number, low volume environment. (Job Shop)
- Computer Proficiency: All Office 365 elements, ERP