Our client, a manufacturer located in the Olympia, Washington area, has an immediate opening for an experienced Manufacturing Sales Representative.Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prospecting:Identify, secure, and develop new business.
- Business Retention:Maintain existing business including utilization of sales tools and resources. Establish effective working relationships and become a sustaining resource for the customer.
- Account Development (Share of Wallet):Develop existing customer base through increasing sales of existing and new product offerings.
- Supplier Relationships/Product Knowledge:Establish effective supplier relationships and product knowledge.
Understand plant production capability, open capacity and incremental sales opportunities - focus the local sales efforts on high value and efficient product lines.
- Develop local market plans based on plant production ability/unique opportunities.
- Work with the Plant Director/Regional Account Manager/Supply Chain to engage more complex business opportunities.
- Communicate business wins and customer requirements to key stake holders and help ensure that customer deliverables are met.
- Coordinate information flow and action planning with relevant functions (cross-functional team coordination).
- Responsible for forecasting, Accounts Receivable, and daily business needs.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
- Minimum of years of successful manufacturing sales experience, preferably in packaging, with a track record of driving rapid customer identification and close.
- Exceptional ability to develop a sales plan and execute.
- Working knowledge of financial modelling and cost accounting.
- Solid technical aptitude with the manufacturing process and technical product requirements.
- Experience in plastics or packaging would be a plus but not required
For consideration submit resume to Ken@northpointsearchgroup.comClick here to apply online