Our client, a international manufacturer, is seeking a Quality Manager for their Lexington, NC location
Ensures that the processes of the Quality Management System are established, implemented, and maintained. Reports to Top Management on the performance of the QMS, including any improvement needs. Ensures that the awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization is promoted.
Knowledge Experience Skills
General knowledge or quality systems, manufacturing systems, and ISO. Experience with Quality techniques such as statistical process control, inspection systems, calibration systems, and design of experiments. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Good managerial and supervisory skills. Basic computer experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Ensures Quality Management System conforms to Corporate guidelines.
· Promotes continual improvement efforts for the company.
· Establishes and directs systems to maintain external registration such as ISO registration.
· Performs statistical analysis, product testing and measurement as necessary.
· Directs the Customer Complaint, Corrective Action, and Preventative Action programs.
· Supports the disposition activities of non-conforming products.
· Develops and administers quality training for all employees.
· Maintains systems to ensure product quality conforms to customer requirements.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with customers to address issues concerning product quality.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
For consideration submit your resume to email@example.comClick here to apply online