Our client, located in Wilson, NC, has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Production Manager.
- Quality: Drive continuous improvement of processes and systems to achieve zero defects.
- Delivery: Ensure customer satisfaction by reducing lead times and providing high levels of on-time delivery.
- Cost: Support your team to continually identify and eliminate waste from the manufacturing processes utilizing traditional lean concepts and digital factory technology.
- Inventory: Improve foundational inventory discipline and production flow to meet inventory accuracy and inventory turn-over requirements.
- Conduct team resource planning, staffing, training, communication and performance management.
- Champion an environment of collaboration and a focus on achieving results within your team and across peer groups.
- Achieve production objectives in conjunction with department and support staff.
- Develop departmental goals and implement action plans to attain these goals.
- Communicate objectives to subordinates and review departmental situations daily with staff.
- Maintain cost effectiveness by budgeting departmental expenses, directing and controlling departmental activities within designated guidelines, and monitoring and analyzing performance.
- Initiate action to procure budget for capital and improvement projects that will increase work efficiency, machine utilization and eliminate non-value added work.
- Serve on plant policy team to establish procedures for improved operations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all direct reports work in a non-discriminatory environment and for reporting and addressing and discrimination.
- Insure safe work place by promoting safety awareness, and monitoring and supporting safety programs
For consideration submit resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering
- Ten years experience as a Manager/Supervisor in manufacturing OR Associate's degree in a technical field AND 10-12 years experience as a Manager/Supervisor in manufacturing
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities within a large and complex manufacturing/production environment
- Ability to develop and deliver strategic initiatives across the enterprise
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyze and interpret data into actionable results
- Relocation assistance provided if needed
Click here to apply online