Are you a strategic thinker that understands advanced manufacturing process, quality and technology? Do you thrive with input on every element of production manufacturing?
Our customer is a large global automotive industry leader with a renowned product line and known for innovation.
Your typical day:
- Review product designs, identify production requirements and make recommendations including budget estimates
- Provide engineering expertise in integrating equipment, systems, materials, and processes into a successful manufacturing system
- Research vendors working closely with purchasing
- Qualify assembly equipment according to DDC standards
- Develop project plans and timelines and lead multi-disciplinary project teams
- Monitor project progress, milestones and problem resolution where needed
- Prepare project related reports for upper management and create and maintain documentation in accordance to ISO standards and engineering quality standards
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience with at least 1 year of project management or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of materials and methods of manufacture
- Knowledge of engine and axle components
- Experience with assembly process, equipment and operations and production launches
- AutoCAD, SPC and GD&T skills
- Knowledge of robotics, measurement and press systems
As an equal opportunity employer, AMJ Staffing recognizes that our strength lies in our people. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs and in compliance with Federal, State and local laws.