Our client, located in Anderson, SC has an opening for a strong Manufacturing Plant Manager Manager.
The Plant Manager is responsible for managing a production area in the plant. Plans, schedules, and manages the manufacturing production processes. Assists with planning and directing an efficient layout of equipment and flow of materials. Ensures manufacturing performance, volume and quality goals are met by utilizing efficient methods and maintaining appropriate staffing levels. Good knowledge of maintenance would be a plus but not required.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Staff and Run Operations
- Responsible for the combined departmental operations.
- Meet operational goals and objectives
- Responsible for staffing the department.
- Review job loading with all departments for maximum efficiency.
- Identify processes and create programs that will reduce costs.
- Manages department Leads who oversee the day to day manufacturing operations.
- Ability to effectively handle employee relation issues.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining department budget.
- Responsible for efficiency of operation, and effective labor/materials utilization.
- Responsible for establishing Capital Expense requests.
- Responsible for producing quality parts.
- Assures that all customer orders are completed on time.
- Ensures all employees are working safely and enforces safety rules.
- Ensures that good housekeeping standards are maintained throughout the facility.
- Foster a positive engaged workforce environment.
For consideration submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering or related field or extensive production management experience
- 5 + years?experience in manufacturing in a leadership role, ideally textile or related manufacturing experience Above average analytical, conflict resolution, problem solving, organizational, fiscal management, decision making and oral and written communication skills
- Customer focused with the ability to work with all levels within the organization, ability to work with customers and come to a consensus on all issues.