endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located on the south side of Florence KY is looking for a Production Superintendent / Manufacturing Manager
- Direct and manage the manufacturing operations of the facility on off shift (2nd or 3rd shift).
- Partners with HR to develop and adjust manpower based upon sales forecasting, historical trending and/or machine capability rates.
- Assist in the identification, implementation and evaluation of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement initiatives in operations to increase productivity and efficiency rates.
- Provides leadership to first line supervisors in production departments including establishing objectives, setting goals & managing accountability for attaining deliverables required of supervisory team.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D03
- Bachelor's Degree ** or ** Associates Degree with equivalent (7+ years) professional work experience in Manufacturing or Engineering role
- 5+ years in a supervisory / management role working in a Plant Manufacturing environment.
- Lean Manufacturing Experience
- Strong DOS acumen and performance results; must be a Change Agent to lead continuous improvement efforts.